Tuesdays, Dec. 1, 2020- Feb. 2, 2021
(no class 12/22 & 12/29)
4 -5 p.m. (PST) / 7 - 8 p.m. (EST)
Thursdays, Dec. 3, 2020 - Feb. 4, 2021
(no class 12/24 & 12/31)
10 - 11 a.m. (PST) / 1 - 2 p.m. (EST)
Want to try out the first class before committing?
Email for details.
This fun and engaging parenting workshop empowers parents and builds more peaceful homes. Parents will be equipped with non-punitive and respectful "Positive Discipline" tools that are both kind and firm and help build connection with children, rather than tearing them down. Parents learn what is driving their children’s misbehavior and how to respond in ways that teach important skills such as problem solving, communication and emotional regulation.
- Reducing power struggles
- Emotional regulation – for our children and ourselves
- Importance of connection for increased cooperation
- Learning what is driving the child’s misbehavior
- The real effects of punishment
- How to properly validate, and not invalidate
- Natural consequences and solutions
- How parents unintentionally contribute to misbehavior
- Empowering vs. enabling
- Sibling fighting
- Encouragement vs. praise
- Mistakes are opportunities to learn
- And more!
Private group workshops available! If there is a particular time/day you are interested in and have at least six people wanting to join (spouses, friends, grandparents … anyone you’d like), I'm happy to arrange a private workshop for your group. Private workshops also available for schools, moms group, non-profit organizations, corporations, churches/synagogues and more. Email for details.